Title: MSc course in STEAM education- STEAMedu
Duration: 15 Jan 2021-14 Jan 2024
Program: ERASMUS+ KA2
The project aims to contribute and promote innovative and interdisciplinary approaches of teaching (STEAM) in education by drafting, developing and evaluating a Master of Science course in STEAM Education. The project’s purpose is to create a Master in STEAM sciences (technology, engineering, arts, mathematics) by aiming to contribute into the promotion of innovative and inter-disciplinary approaches to STE(A)M teaching in education by drafting, developing and evaluating a Master in Science course in STEAM Education. This course targets students, teachers and professionals seeking knowledge and skills to push educational change in response to an increasingly technological world. The STEAM course will ensure both national and international practice-oriented understanding on ways that essential debates on formal and informal STEAM education may generate responses to social and environmental issues.
Results expected by the project:
- Opening a new MSc in STEAM education in cooperation with UT Faculties and beyond.
- Strengthening cooperation between Faculties of the University of Tirana;
- Internationalization of UT by providing more (Master) degrees in English.
The project’s partners are:
- University of Mostar – COORDINATOR,
- UNIVERSITY OF VLORA,
- UNIVERSITY OF SHKODRA,
- UNIVERSITY OF KORÇA,
- SKYBRIDGE PARTNERS OUTSOURCING SERVICES IKE, GREECE,
- HASAN PRISHTINA UNIVERSITY OF PRISTINA,
- KADRI ZEKA PUBLIC UNIVERSITY,
- KOLEGJI NDËRKOMBËTAR PËR BIZNES DHE TEKNOLOGJI UBT KOSOVO,
- UNIVERSUM COLLEGE, KOSOVO,
- HELLENIC OPEN UNIVERSITY,
- UNIVERSITY OF CYPRUS,
- METROPOLITAN COLLEGE GREECE,
- CSI CENTER FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION LTD, CYPRUS,
- MINISTRY OF EDUCACION SCIENCE AND SPORTS, BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA,
- UNIVERZITET U SARAJEVU,
- UNIVERZITET U BIHACU,
- UNIVERSITY OF TIRANA,
- EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY OF TIRANA.