📌 On the 65th anniversary of its establishment, the University of Tirana invites students and young researchers to become part of its scientific student conference: “Research and education from the perspective of students and young researchers – UT speaks through the voice of its students”
👉This conference aims to become a platform for creating a network of collaboration and to promote research, innovation, and creativity. This conference is crucial in terms of the internationalisation of the University of Tirana and its scientific products, by promoting and building upon the students’ capacities. The event is open to graduate and postgraduate students, young researchers who take an interest in research connected to the following topics:
ℹ️The conference will be held on May 18-19, 2023 and it will be structured as follows:
1️⃣Day one: Plenary session, Keynote speaker Lecture, Paper presentations in parallel sessions.
2️⃣Day two: Paper presentations in parallel sessions, conference farewell party.
👉Abstract submission deadline: May 10, 2023
👉Acceptance notification: May 12, 2023
👉Full paper submission deadline: June 18, 2023.
📌Abstracts may be submitted via the conference email👇
📌We invite submissions that address issues related to the following fields: ▶️Albanology, Communication Sciences, Geography, Archaeology
• Linguistics (Historical linguistics, Applied linguistics),
• Teaching methods and technology
• Albanian literature
• Foreign literature
• Technology of Applied geographic information
• Communication sciences and journalism
• International Relations
• Intercultural communication
• Cultural Heritage – preservation and conservation interventions
• Cultural Heritage – preparing the museum settings for preserving the artefacts
• Archaeology – Looking for the path of Eneas in the Mediterranean
▶️Foreign languages and translation
• Learning through the use of electronic devices
• Platforms and innovative applications
• Advantages, perspectives
• Experiences with online learning.
• Research skills, achievements, and challenges.
• Experiences with research projects.
• Studying foreign languages and the way they influence each other
• Borrowings and neologisms
• Contrastive grammar, and comparative literary analysis.
• Experience in teaching and learning foreign languages.
• Teaching, translation, and intercultural communication experiences.
• Strategies and perspectives for the engagement of young students in learning at school, and in real-life settings while promoting the values of a democratic society.
• Environmental biotechnology
• Plant biotechnology
• Medical biotechnology
• Food biotechnology
• Cell, molecular biology.
• Microbiology, Genetics, Biochemistry
• Animal and plant physiology
• Botany, Zoology, Ecology
• Conservation and management of the environment
• Hydrobiology and Marine Biology
• Biophysics and medical physics
• Theoretical and computational physics
• Structure of materials
• Applications of chemical analysis in the control and prevention of pollution in the environment and in food products
• Electrochemistry, corrosion processes, sensors and biosensors
• Physical chemistry and surface phenomena
• Industrial and food technology
• Industrial and environmental process engineering. Silicate materials
• Food safety and quality control,
• Algebra and geometry
• Functional analysis, differential equations
• Probability and statistics
• Numerical analysis and optimization
• Intelligent systems and new technologies; electronic government
• E-Health, E-Commerce and E-Business systems and applications
• Application of Informatics in natural sciences
• Didactics in natural sciences
• Human rights and Constitutional Justice
• Legal actions
• Joint ownership between spouses
• Attempt in criminal law
• Collabortion in criminal law
• Sex crimes
• Criminal acts against the dignity or moral of the society
• Trafficing in human beings
• Dereliction of duty over theft
• The victim as a subject with additional rights pursuant to the changes of the Code of Criminal Procedure of the Republic of Albania.
• The right of representation in the procedural law and the appropriate changes of the Code of Criminal Procedure
The recourse in the Supreme Court of the Republic of Albania
1. Achievements and challenges of the profession of psychologist in Albania
2. Post-Covid challenges in psychology practices
3. Challenges of school psychologists in upper secondary education.
1. Individual, family, and social factors that affect the academic achievements of young people
2. The social cost of unemployment among young graduates
3. Perceptions of young people regarding marriage, cohabitation and divorce in Albanian society
4. Trends and challenges in young people’s migration processes
1. Social work and diversity
2. Social work in times of crisis
3. Social work of the future: innovation and creativity in social work education and practice
1. Government, parliament and representation
2. Civic engagement, participation, and social movements
3. Political science and public policies
1. Philosophy of science
3. Empiricism and contemporary approach
– Marketing and Tourism
– Statistics and Applied Informatics