On Wednesday, 13 June 2018 from 10.00 a.m to 13.00 p.m at the Senate Hall was held a Academic Staff Training session on the application methods concerning the International Projects, due to a number of current and ongoing calls. Mr. Klejdi Dusha and Mr. Endrit Dajçi participated at the meeting as experts of the field.
The key issues discussed during the training were:
– Information on IPA funds and IPA absorption channels.
– Transnational and Cross Border Cooperation (CBC) programs
– Partnerships and opportunities for their creation
– How to apply in an IPA program.
– Adrion Program.
– Programs Balkan Mediterran
– Interreg Italy-Albania-Montenegro Program.
– Interreg program Greece-Albania.
– IPA-IPA programs where Albania is a partner.
– How to apply to these Programs and what to consider for a successful application.
– Application Form and Correct Completion.
– Documentation required for a correct application.
– The structures that make the selection of projects to be funded by IPA funds.
– Legitimacy control structures of expenditures carried out within the project